Dedicated and detailed designer who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
Expertise in Web, Graphic, Logo & Package Design and full business rebranding.
Rachael Maddison Creative
• Rebranding: complete visual identity, including logo design.
• Website Design & Build: complete website design to build process, including SEO & analytics optimization.
Squarespace: Certified Circle Affiliate that customizes Squarespace templates to create a perfect brand fit on a reasonable budget.
Wordpress: Custom handcode or template customization
Muse: Custom design & build on the Adobe Muse platform
• Print Design: one-sheets, editorial ads & business collateral, including business cards, postcards, letterhead, brochures, flyers, posters, banners, event cards, invitations, event tickets, buttons.
• Package Design: Adhesive Labels, Poly Packaging, Flexographic print.
• Copywriting and marketing content.
• Social Media Marketing
• Some clients include Ann Arbor State Street District Association, Best Friend's Health, Formation Data Systems, Synaptics, Jabra, Rossini Consulting, La Cascada (LC Foods), Social Finance, Skout It, Emily Taylor Interiors, Dara Rosenfeld Designs, Kindred Partners, Kriste Michellini Interiors, New Bread Company, Patti Lorin Designs.
- Digital Marketing, Ashworth College
- Web Design & New Media, Academy of Art University
- Interior Decorating, Ashworth College
TRAITS & SKILLS
- Adobe CC products: Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, XD, Muse
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Exel.
- Social Media brand building.
- A fast learner in technology & processes.
- Strong problem solver, results-oriented, self-directed, meticulous attention to detail, & resourceful to get the job done.
- Manages time well, staying efficient & organized, professional and mature.
2010 – present DIFFA SF (Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS, San Francisco Chapter)
Fundraising/Auction Chair & Marketing Co-Chair